NIXON NIXON

Just a heads up

Yea your histroy is a bit wrong man. He never knew about the guy breaking in. He just did damage control when everyone fond out.

up-a-notch responds:

He ordered them to break in because of some guy who knew something

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

Not bad

It's been said that it's short, so I won't bug you with that. One thing I noticed though is both links ears are pierced in your flash. I might be wrong but I believe only his right one is pierced. Good flash though.

Into Death Mountain Into Death Mountain

Great Graphics

The graphics and animation flow were great. The story could use some help, but that easy enough to take care of. Good job, keep em coming.

Pico Mart Pico Mart

Perfect

The animation was flawless, the flash was both funny and eye catching. I really can't find anything wrong with this flash. Best I've seen all day.

Happysun 1 demo Happysun 1 demo

Dude?

I don't know man, I'm pretty sure this is a waste of space. And demo's aren't suose to be on newgrounds it's in the rules.

KnuffKnuff responds:

its not that much of a demo. its more of a test. the other vid I made did the same thing only it got blammed. I just wanted to see what it would come out to. It was actually meant to be blammed. And I will agree with everybody that this (because of the glitch) is a huge piece of crap.

Avatar vs. Avatar Avatar vs. Avatar

For sure

I get what you're saying I was thinking the same thing. good job

My first anim! My first anim!

How is it your first?

You've already summited two other flashes

SmallSSaaMM responds:

http://smallssaamm.newgrounds.com/new s/post/431437
Jan. 26, 2010 @ 1:48 PM EST

Fuck you!

Super Smash Super Smash

Two tips

I loved this flash, I just have tow complants. Firt you need a preloader, but I'm sure you've hear that alreay. Second at points I though Mario looked fat, maybe you meant him to be but at points he looked fat then he looked buff.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Dude, sweet

I gotta say man, I'm 17 and most of my teenage life was on vidoe games from 13-16 I spent 8 to 10 hours playing games. And I gotta say I regret dam near every minute. I'm just glad some one with the skill said something about what games can do.

Sketched - Damn Vikings Sketched - Damn Vikings