All 11 art Reviews

Kingler Kingler

I love this one, this and the Onix

Aiko 2012 - #2 Aiko 2012 - #2

I love it, you're style is great. Good to see more work from you.

Moosh responds:

Ty <3 I hope you will like more of my work as well :)

Attack Attack

This is

epic

much love to you for giving us this great work or art

Aquatro-The Lost Legendary- Aquatro-The Lost Legendary-

The story

That's what really does it for me. You find a way to bring it all together even the baby Lugia, which wondered about. Nice job

Pokemon Yellow Ver. Team Pokemon Yellow Ver. Team

Gotta say

well I kinda agree with both these guys. No one cares who you used, cause the elite four in that game was a joke, we all know it. But it's still an sweet drawing, with some nice details. I do think there are to many scars but that's just me. Nice job.

Speedynat3 responds:

Well, the point wasn't really to "show off" what Pokemon I used (I know no one cares...I don't really care, forgot why I thought I should mention that anyway...). If anything that was only the basis for them in some strange way (I guess one could say it was a BS'ed reason to put all four of these together), but that never was my main point. Plus, this was an old ass drawing so...meh.
Anyway, I'm glad you like it. There are probably too many scars and I guess that was my "overdoing it", but yeah, it had something to do with the violence of the battles or some crap that I know no one cares about. So whatever. Thanks for the comment!

Ocarina of Time mania Ocarina of Time mania

Love em

I love your art man. I've looked at a few of them and it's all just asome. I'm faving you for sure.

Starivile (3 Pkmn Fusion) Starivile (3 Pkmn Fusion)

These are sweet

Out the ones so far this is my favorite. I think the idea is pretty strait forward but the way they turn out is just sweet.

Charmander Charmander

Charmander Kicks ass

He's for sure the best. Nice art though man just looked at all three starteds and I'm impressed.

Girly Toph Girly Toph

I'll emit

The other Toph is cooler but this is a amazing work of art too. I love it

Digimon - Matt Digimon - Matt

Perfect

Man you drew him perfectly, and it's pretty cool the whole TV thing a few reviews lower. I think the best part is you're doing it from the only good digemon season.

Chronamut responds:

ya man - the season after that wasnt TOO bad- the one after THAT was even weirder and the one after THAT just sorta sucked.

thanks for the review!